I can't remember if I was sent an email or clicked on a link, but I found this site called "Inbox Dollars". It's pretty simple. Once you sign up you start filling out your profile, then the emails start coming. I probably get about 3 a day maybe. You get two cents for every email you confirm, 0.50 cents or more for surveys, a varying prices for items that you can purchase through the site. You can also get paid for playing games but you have to have Windows not a Mac :( You can watch your money add up, and when you reach a certain amount you can "Request Payment" (Pretty Awesome).
I've gotten to the point where I wait for these emails more than anything. The surveys aren't too bad and sometimes you might not qualify. I'd consider buying some of their products if my wallet wasn't so tight. If you'd like to sign up, you can click on the image to the right.
Here's another picture from Mexico. It's the Ruins of Tulum. It was hot, but we were lucky enough to get a breeze from the ocean and shade from the trees. I so wanna go back.
----------------
Now playing: t.A.T.u. - All About Us
via FoxyTunes
No comments:
Post a Comment