Saturday, May 8, 2010
Kicking It Old School
I saw the funniest thing today. I managed to wake up early enough for Saturday morning cartoons. When I changed the channel, I was surprised to see the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers playing. I'm not talking about a remake or update or even a re-release. It was the same old Power Rangers I remember from the fourth grade. I really took me back watching all the characters in their 90s style. Another thing I saw was Yu-Gi-Oh!. I had no idea that show was still on. I always found it weird when Yugi's alter ego, Yumi, wore leather pants, belts and chains. Am I the only one who notices the semi-S&M style? I was starting to worry about the fate of Saturday morning cartoons. The shows kids watch today are nothing like what I used enjoy. Anyone else out there have this feeling?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment